- warProductwar represents an ongoing meditation on US war culture. Previously web published content is recontextualized @war-product-war.com in efforts to promote active re-readings of US visual culture in reference to war, politics, and the global economy
American T-shirt Patriotism
- Andrej Tisma's T-shirt designs for American and world-wide patriots who
oppose the war in Iraq.
- $o how much doe$ it all co$t ?
Acosta. Art and human rights
- Art can be a metaphysical desire, an aesthetic experience, a creation of forms or ideas that symbolize human emotions. We are in favour of all that, but the human manifestation can be at the same time sublime singing...
Arts and Consciousness
- A glimpse on paintings, science news, ecology news, Hindu spirituality with an art and art therapy gallery, and a children's drawing gallery.
- Draws upon divergent representations of contemporary warfare. Begun before the escalation of war in the Balkans (1999), this site responds to the anti-social imperatives of war industry, and to the relationship between military industries and the media.
One among 400,000
- A personal document of the
protest that took place in
London, UK on September 28th
2002 to stop the war against
- PeaceSymbol.org - A tribute to the peace symbol, offering information on its history, as well as clip art, protest posters, t shirts, stickers, photographs, message boards, and links to related sites.