- warProductwar represents an ongoing meditation on US war culture. Previously web published content is recontextualized @war-product-war.com in efforts to promote active re-readings of US visual culture in reference to war, politics, and the global economy
- Draws upon divergent representations of contemporary warfare. Begun before the escalation of war in the Balkans (1999), this site responds to the anti-social imperatives of war industry, and to the relationship between military industries and the media.
The Experimental Party
- An initiative of the US Department of Art & Technology, the Experimental Party is an artist-based political party,
- An artwork and information website dedicated to the idea of ending war. Find out about the relationship between the media and the war department.
Acosta. Art and human rights
- Art can be a metaphysical desire, an aesthetic experience, a creation of forms or ideas that symbolize human emotions. We are in favour of all that, but the human manifestation can be at the same time sublime singing...
Memorial Figures Series
- Figuring out what's going on.
A Polyphonic Chronicle
- A site about (net)art and other art projects.
- A contemporary art web site with online art, essays and bookmarks. With regard to war infotainment, see the essay Theatre of Operations, as well as Sniper, D'autant qu'à plusieurs (What is More With Many), etc. Languages: French and English